- Safe and environmentally friendly, protect workers’ health?
- Excellent high temperature resistance
- Anti-splash, multiple protection
- Thermal insulation, energy saving, radiation resistance?
- Moisture-proof, oil-proof, weather-proof, anti-pollution, and extend the service life of equipment
- Resistance to ozone, voltage, arc and corona resistance
- Flame retardant, reduce the incidence of fire and spread speed
Common areas for heat-resistant fireproof sleeves in steel mills:
High temperature areas in other industries such as steel, smelting, shipbuilding and chemical industry, heating area cables, fluid lines, rolling mill cables, tubing, sawing and surrounding cables, generator sets, electrical voltage equipment, large buildings, hydraulic systems, automotive wiring harnesses and platoons Trachea and so on.
Color: Generally iron red, can be configured according to customer requirements.